Where to Get High-Quality Johnson Controls Series of Temperature Control?
Chilly Air Offering the Best Quality Johnson Control Series of Temperature Controls
Are you looking for genuine Johnson Controls series electronic temperature control products? Facing trouble finding a good place for buying Johnson control series temperature controls? No need to take tension! The online store of Chilly Air, LLC is there to help you!! Here at the online store of Chilly Air, LLC, you will get a wide range of temperature controls for thermostats. Temperature control products like this are not available everywhere and also should not be purchased from any store without checking the quality. These temperature controls are very integral for proper operation of the thermostat. You need to make sure the temperature controls you are buying are from a good and reliable place, which has the reputation for high-quality products.
Temperature Controls – Highlighting the Needs
An amazing fact of the human body is that it uses self-regulating mechanisms that can constantly adjust to keep its temperature in an around 37°C (98.6°F) internally. But the rest of the world isn't quite so helpful. Externally, when you feel hot, you need to be cooled down and when you feel cold, you need to be warmed up.
If you want to keep your room around its ideal temperature, you need to switch the heater or the cooler on and off accordingly. Alternatively, you can rely on more scientific gadgets called Thermostats (or Temperature Controls) to do the job for you.
Now, what is thermostat? “Thermostat is a device that automatically regulates temperature or that activates a device when the temperature reaches a certain point”.
A Thermostat is something that "keeps the same amount of heat", i.e., when your home is too cold, the thermostat switches on the heating so things quickly warm up. Once the temperature reaches the level you have set, it switches the heating off so you don't boil.
The most popular thermostats in the market are Johnson Controls Temperature Control thermostats. Johnson Controls is an American company that produces high-quality product and thermostat technology for heating and cooling systems.
Nowadays, modern Johnson Controls Temperature Control thermostats are programmable and are easy to install and feature advanced technology and extremely high accuracy.
Electronic temperature controls can be used to control a wide variety of single-state refrigeration or HVAC equipment. Some of the typical applications include: commercial freezers, grocery aisle refrigerants, etc.
Why Johnson Control Series of Temperature Controls?
The Johnson controls series of temperature controls are single-stage, electronic temperature controls with a single-pole, double-throw output relay. They feature a lockable front panel touchpad for setup and adjustment and an LCD for viewing the temperature and status of other functions. An LED indicates the controls’ output relay on/off status.
The Johnson controls temperature controls have heating and cooling modes, adjustable set point and differential, adjustable anti-short cycle delay, and a temperature offset function. The setpoint range is -30 to 212 degree Fahrenheit. The controls feature remote sensing capability and interchangeable sensors.
Features and Benefits of Johnson Control Series of Temperature Controls
- Easy-to-Read front panel liquid crystal display: It displays the sensed temperature and control-function status clearly. Also, custom icons on the display indicate the control and system status at a glance.
- Wide Temperature Differential Adjustment Range (1 to 30 F or C): Allows the user to set a precise temperature differential from 1 to 30 F or C, providing a much tighter differential than electromechanical controls
- Adjustable Anti-Short Cycle Delay: Ensures that the output relay remains off for a user-set time delay, which helps avoid hard starts, nuisance overload outages, and unnecessary equipment wear
- Switch-Activated Temperature Offset Function: Allows the user to shift the cut-in and cut-out set points by an adjustable offset based on the status of a user-installed, external switch, such as a time clock
- High-Impact, Thermoplastic NEMA 1 Or NEMA 4X Watertight, Corrosion Resistant Enclosures: Increase application options, allowing surface and snap-fit DIN rail mount or watertight surface mount
- Lockable Front Panel Touchpad: Allows easy set up and adjustment of the control set point, differential, and other functions, a concealed jumper locks the touchpad, and deters unauthorized adjustment of the control settings
- Low and Line Voltage Models: Provide options most refrigeration and HVAC control-voltage applications
The Johnson Controls series of Temperature controls are usually intended to control equipment under normal operating conditions. However, you need to make sure that the temperature controls is genuine.
Chilly Air, LLC offers genuine Johnson control series of temperature controls. Consider buying your thermostat temperature control from here. To view our products, visit our website www.mychillyair.com
For Johnson control series temperature controls product, visit www.mychillyair.com/johnson-controls-a421abc-02c-a421-series-electronic-temperature-control.